Changes since version 4.48:
- A subdocument indexing technique has been implemented.
- LongestTextItems command has been added. Use it to specify the number of longest text items to index.
- The support has been added for georgian-academy and georgian-ps charsets.
- URL data preloading has been fixed for multi-DBAddr configurations.
- HTML parser is now skiping indexing within tags with visibility set to none or hidden in style attribute.
- Subnet command has been fixed.
- $*(x) type of template meta-variable has been added. Use it to HTML-escape value without search words highlighting.
- $(np) and $(p) have been fixed in "resbot" and "bottom" sections of search template.
- PagesInGroup command has been added. Use it to specify the number of additional pages from the same site when google-like groupping is enabled.
- ServerWeight command has been fixed.
The most important: a memory leak has been fixed in searchd when configuration reloads with URLData preloaded. But this affects only previous snapshots of 4.49 version.