A new version of DataparkSearch, 4.48, has been released. Changes since previous release are:
- A possible trap in multi-DBAddr configuration has been fixed.
- Pharse operator has been fixed.
- The NEAR and ANYWORD boolean operators have been fixed.
- The content of CDATA sections in XML documents parses now using HTML parser.
- Server nofollow processing has been fixed in XML parser.
- Sections handling has been fixed in XML parser for case of internal recursion.
- "link" cache mode limit type has been added.
- Support for libtre has been added.
- TrackDBAddr command has been added. Use it to specify SQL-database to store query tracking data.
- Processing has been fixed for NEAR NOT and ANYWORD NOT constructions in boolean search mode.
- Debian source package has been added. Thanks to Amit Joshi <ajoshi [at] optonline dot net>.
- label parameter has been added to DBAddr command.
- "Robots no" command has been fixed.
- -f switch can now be used to specify for indexer a list of files to index/reindex.
- Several bugs were fixed.