A new version, 4.52, of DataparkSearch Engine has been released. Changes since version 4.51 are:
- Busy timemout has been increased for SQLite.
- Fixes for sub-document recoding and content-length calculation for a document with sub-documents.
- A fix for incomplete passing text items from a subdocument to parent document.
- The command parser has been fixed for case when a section in allin<section>: operator contains character '_' or '-'.
- SkipHrefIn command has been added. Use it to skip some HTML tags from new href lookup.
- SEASections command has been added. Use it to specify the list of sections which are used to construct SEA summary.
- A possible trap on an empty document has been fixed.
- A Disallow command in robots.txt doesn't lead to document removal from database anymore.
- An error has been fixed in uncompression of big files.
- Quffix command has been added.
- Searchd cleans-up now the search cache on config loading/reloading.
- A bug in stored check-up has been fixed.
- Time zone processing has been added for Last-Modified header and meta.
- MakePrefixes command has been added. Use it to produce all prefixes for words in a document. This is suitable for making suggestions.
1 thought on “DataparkSearch 4.52”
Pingback: Search engine suggestions with DataparkSearch | Founds