A new version, 4.51, of DataparkSearch Engine has been released. Changes since version 4.50 are:
- Exact as in query string matching has been added for relevance calculation.
- CAS based synchronization has been implemented for i386/x86_64 platform.
- The ActionSQL command has been added. Use it to execute SQL-queries with document related data while indexing.
- The support for KOI8-C (an extension of KOI8-R with old-Russian letters) charset has been added.
- FastHrefCheck command has been added. Use it to skip href checking against server list during parsing.
- SubDocCnt command has been added. Use it to specity the maximal number of sub-documents indexed per one document.
- SubDocLevel command has been added. Use it to specify maximal nesting level for sub-documents.
- HrefSection proccessing has been fixed in XML parser.
- $(url.directory) meta-variable has been added.
- storedoc.cgi accepts now the name of template in &tmplt= CGI-parameter.
- Accept: HTTP header has been fixed for case when pattern is used for Content-Type in MIME command.
- A bug in result merging has been fixed for multi-dbaddr mode.
- allin<section>: operator has been added to the search query language.
- storedoc.cgi takes now document from remote host if it unable to fetch it from stored database.
Happy New Year!
2 thoughts on “DataparkSearch 4.51”
Pingback: Founds » Blog Archive » dpsearch-4.52-06042009
Pingback: Founds » Blog Archive » DataparkSearch 4.52