A new version, 4.50, of DataparkSearch Engine has been released. Changes since version 4.49 are:
- Default value for PopRankSkipSameSite command has been changed to "yes".
- Possible memory leak has been fixed for a sub-document indexed from stored database.
- The strict option has been added for Section command.
- A word break has been added for French-style contractions.
- Big lists of Russian and English synonyms have been added.
- MaxSiteLevel command accept now a negative argument to group URLs on subdirectory basis.
- The SkipUnreferred command has been extended to delete unreferred documents if necessary.
- Del log processing has been fixed in splitter for case when cache log is empty.
- Some German letters automatically replace by bi-letter combinations in accent-free search mode.
ß -> ss, ä -> ae, ö -> oe, ü -> ue.
- SQLite3 support has been added. Use --with-sqlite3 option for configure to enable it.
- Indexing has been fixed for documents with several versions in different languages. You need to execute "indexer -Erehashstored" command when upgrade.
- HTML parser understands now <!-- google_ad_section_start -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) --> and
<!-- google_ad_section_end --> comments as tags to include/exclude content for indexing.
- Relevance calculation has been improved for case when acronyms and abbreviations are used.