A new version of DataparkSearch 4.43 has been released. Changes since previous release are:
- "ProvideReferer yes/no" command has been added.
Use it to provide Referer request header for HTTP and HTTPS connections.
- Support has been added for cp775 charset (Baltic Rim DOS codepage).
- ISO 639-2 and most widely used language aliases were added for charset and language guesser.
- Defalut value of &ps= CGI-parameter has been changed to 10.
- Incorrect processing of round brackets has been fixed for non boolean search modes.
- MaxDepth command has been added. Use it to limit directory depth of url.
- ReplaceVar command is now accept variable value in BrowserCharset. To add variable in LocalCharset, use ReplaceVarLcs command.
- Possible trap has been fixed when Store/NoStore command is used.
- Alias command has been fixed in search.htm template.
- SEASentences and SEASentenceMinLength commands were added.
- Semantic for -r switch of indexer has been reverted. Seeding algorithm has been changed also.
- The Ultra relevance mode has been modified.
- MaxSiteLevel command has been added. (See blog entry).
- CrawlDelay command has been added. Use it to specify default pause in seconds between consecutive fetches from same server.
- The Neo PopRank can now be calculated using several indexer threads (ex.: "indexer -TRN4").