Changes since version 4.51 are:
- SkipHrefIn command has been added. Use it to skip some HTML tags from new href lookup.
- SEASections command has been added. Use it to specify the list of sections which are used to construct SEA summary.
- A possible trap on an empty document has been fixed.
- A Disallow command in robots.txt doesn't lead to document removal from database any more.
- An error has been fixed in the uncompression of big files.
- Quffix command has been added.
- Searchd cleans-up now the search cache on config loading/reloading.
- A bug in stored check-up has been fixed.
- Time zone processing has been added for Last-Modified header and meta.
- MakePrefixes command has been added. Use it to produce all prefixes for words in a document. This is suitable for making suggestions.
With SkipHrefIn command you can specify a list of HTML tag which shall be skipped in new href lookup.
SkipHrefIn "img, link, script"
With SEASections command you can specify a list of document sections which shall be used for SEA-summary construction.
The Quffix command is similar to the Affix command with two differences:
- Only suffix rules (in therms of ispell affix rules) can be specified in the file loading by this command;
- These rules apply directly to the search words entered in query form, not to their normal form as it is for Affix command.
An example of file loadable by Quffix command: russian.quffix.utf8.
With Quffix command you can, for example, implement the transition from one part of speech to an another for Russian when it's appropriate.
The snapshot: www.dataparksearch.org/dpsearch-4.52-06042009.tar.bz2