A new version of DataparkSearch 4.45 has been released. Changes since previous release are:
- -G switch for indexer has been added. Use it to limit indexer by total size of indexed documents, in megabytes per thread.
- parser.c has been rewritten to avoid hanging external parsers of all types.
- A erroneous writing redundant records into "server" table has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed in the flushing of unfilled cache mode buffers when no cached is used.
- A parser of the Verity Query Language (prefix varian) has been added.
Only the following operators are supporting at this time: <OR>, <AND>,
<WORD>, <PHRASE>, <NEAR>, <NOT>, <ACCRUE>.
- MinSiteWeight and MinServerWeight commands were added.
Use its to specify minimum weight of site or server to be indexed.
- High CPU usage by searchd has been fixed.
- A possible trap has been fixed on systems without setproctitle function defined.
- New algorithm to detect the need for east language segmenting.
- It possible now to show the last 128 bytes of a template variable using $(xx:128:right) type of template variable.
- Several bugs (include #180, #181) were fixed.