A new version of DataparkSearch, 4.46, has been released. Changes since previous release are:
- The Summary Extraction Algorithm (SEA) has been slightly modified.
- -B switch has been added for indexer. Use it to reindex from stored database.
- An error in cache mode logs sorting has been fixed (introduced in 4.45 version). Please shutdown cached, if running, and execute "indexer -Eresort" command to fix the database.
- The Neo PopRank has been modified.
- A segmentation fault has been fixed on 64 bit platforms.
- A trap in Apache internal redirect has been fixed.
- Support has been added for the c-ares library, an asynchronous DNS resolver.
- Several bugs were fixed.