DataparkSearch 4.47 has been released. Changes since previous version are:
- Tags and categories are now storing in urlinfo table and they can be set per document basis.
- Navigation through result pages has been fixed for search results caching.
- Support for crosswords has been implemented for cache dbmode.
- A possible trap has been fixed for the indexing via NNTP.
- Automatic phrase search has been implemented for compound words having dots, commas, dashes, underscores and slashes (.,-_/\) as delimiters between word parts.
- Reconnection to MySQL has been improved in case of unexpected connection lost.
- The full method of relevance calculation has been modified.
- Conditional operators can now be used in variables section of template.
- Storing documents in stored database has been fixed for non-default value of StoredFiles.
- Word forms consruction has been improved for words not found in ispell dictionatries.
- mod_dpsearch is now supply BrowserCharset in server reply headers.
- -f switch has been added for cached, search and stored, use to run them foreground (don't demonize).
- Several bugs were fixed.