A new snapshot version of DataparkSearch Engine has been released. You can get it on Google Drive or on GitHub.
Changes made since previous one:
- Corrected SQL schema for MySQL5
- Fixed crash on URLs with no schema specified
- New detection for Apache version
- Fixed crossword section construction
- p, option and input HTML tags can now be a section
- More fine sleeping on mutex lock failure
- Fixed compilation on FreeBSD 10
- Added 'Robots collect' command
- Fixed crash if dt:minute limit specified
- Do not process sitemaps for Server/Realm/Subnet commands with nofollow option specified
- Some other minor fixes
I am planning to retire the support for Apache 1.3 in future. Let me know if your are still using it.